Friday, October 19, 2007

It's a Girl!

Sevak and I have pretty much kept our pregnancy under wraps until now, but we would like to officially announce that we are expecting a beautiful little girl around March 22nd. Today we had the ultrasound which confirmed the sex of the child (which was sort of a shock to me, since I had a couple of "boy" dreams early on in the pregnancy). The pics we got today were surprisingly less clear than the ones we got at 11 weeks, so here are some pictures of our 11-week-old daughter (now she's 18 weeks).


Here she's sticking out her tongue:



Here she's waving to us:



We are thrilled!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

YAY!!! There is nothing quite like having a little girl. I should know. . .I got blessed three times over! If she's anything like her Mom, she's going to be a real beauty, that's for sure, with astute business savviness from her dad! We love that sweet little girl.

David Hacking said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Anne said...

Yahoo!!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see the beautiful little girl!!

Julia and Aaron said...

Wonderful news!! You made my night!! Keep us updated!!

--Julia

p.s. How are you feeling?

Laura said...

Wahooo!!!! Have you thought of a name yet?

pam said...

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!! This is such exciting news! I'm SO glad I know about your blog. How have you been feeling?