"...if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men."
After the broadcast I got to spend some time with my Grandma. I told her that Rose can hear things in the womb, and can even grow to prefer certain books, rhymes, etc. if they're read to her consistently during her time in utero. Well, Grandma decided that she'd like Rose to hear a talk she gave recently, so she read it and shared her testimony. I'm sure Rose appreciated hearing these sweet things from her great-grandma.
Later in the day we went to my other grandparents' house, and, as usual, we were uplifted by the stories of my grandpa the patriarch. He and grandma are so generous and thoughtful. While watching TV, they asked me 5 times in a row (I counted) if I wanted a blanket. Grandma, whose knee is bad, even tried to hobble over to get one for me, after I insisted that I wasn't cold. They're so cute.
I really enjoyed spending some time with my wonderful grandparents.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous that you live so close to Grandma and Grandpa. I wish I lived closer to ya'll. I really had fun at our gathering during Christmas.
Post a Comment