Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sevak!


Today is Sevak's birthday! I keep hoping it will be Rose's, too, but today I learned that I'm no more dilated nor effaced than last week. Oh well. So anyway, to celebrate Sevak's special day, I baked him a cake which will be consumed after a yummy meal tonight (we still haven't finalized which restaurant he wants to go to). I also got him a gift (okay, more of a "token" [haha...inside joke in our family]) of a frisbee. He kept saying how he wanted frisbees or balls or something to play with at the park. I also got him a pair of shoes, but he was with me when we bought them. ;) Well, happy birthday to the best husband in the world! I love you, Sevak!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Sevak! You're looking like a mighty handsome birthday boy in that photo. We'll be singing to you soon! Enjoy your birthday meal!

David Hacking said...

We just left a message on your cell. Happy B-Day!!

13,

PapaD & MamaJ

Lisa C said...

Happy Birthday Sevak! And Chrissie, you are welcome to put a link on your blog!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sevak!!!! You're looking old! ;)

pam said...

Oh my gosh, Chrissie! You are SOOOO cute!!!! I have loved reading your blog and getting updated. (I haven't read blogs forever, it seems!) Anyway, you just look SO cute and amazing - even with your little belly poking out. I would love to look like you when I'm 9 months along, but I'm not even going to hope for it. It's not possible. I can't wait to hear when Rose comes into the world. She'll be SO lucky! And beautiful too!!! :)

Shevaun said...

Happy birthday! (imagine me saying it like gus gus on cinderella)