Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rose Meets the Family

Our family came in on Easter, and Rose got to meet her Grandma Robin, Grandpa Craig, and Aunt Paige! Here are some pics:





Rose also had her first trip to church (sacrament meeting only), and looked so cute in a little yellow dress. There are some pictures on Grandma and Grandpa's camera, so we'll get those later. However, here are some other cute ones of her...she's our little gift from the Easter bunny ;)




Yesterday Rose also had her first trip to the pool with Aunt Paige and me. As soon as her little feet hit the water, she let out a BIG scream! Too bad I didn't get any pics of that one.



P.S. My post-pregnancy wardrobe is pretty bad, I know. :) With all the spit-up, leaking, lingering discomfort, etc., I haven't mustered up the energy to put on real clothes. I was happy to wear one of my non-maternity skirts to church on Sunday, though. The Sunday before Rose was born, I remarked to Sevak, "This will be the last Sunday I wear this stupid dress!" (I only had one maternity church outfit!)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh...these pics of your parents and Paige holding Rose made me feel all gushy inside. You look great Chrissie...sweats and all...When are Grandma and Grandpa going to meet Rose?

pam said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISSIE & SEVAK!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Rose is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I found myself getting all teary just looking at the pictures and reading about your experience! I'm SO happy for you! And so impressed that you've already taken her on a walk, to sacrament, and to a pool. You will both be wonderful parents! Rose is so lucky. I'll be checking back in to see how everything is going. I hope you are feeling well, Chrissie!

Julia and Aaron said...

She looks so sweet in that Easter basket! Lilly is only 9 months old and I've already forgotten how little newborns are!

And don't worry about the postpartum wardrobe. To tell you the truth, I'm still wearing maternity shirts! Yikes! You wont still look pregnant 9 months postpartum, but they are just SO comfortable and airy. Lol!