Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleepyhead

I know Rose isn't doing much in this video, but some of you (Mom, Dad) might appreciate seeing her in action (I'm also posting it because it's too large to e-mail).

3 comments:

Laura said...

Man a video camera is a good investment. I love watching these videos on here. I am so amused by her. She's very cute, and she does look like you the more I look at her eye structure and nose.

Kimberly said...

Hey! Glad to see that labor and all went so well for you. It's wonderful being a mommy isn't it?! I can't believe you are already up & walking. Did you do work out or do yoga or something during your pregnancy? It took me at least a week, if not more, before I could go for walks or move comfortably. What is your secret?? :D

Kimberly said...

haha... I almost forgot. Congratulations! Rose is beautiful!