So, as you can see, we had some good times. This morning we tried arranging the nursery a bit. There’s no color scheme or anything particularly awesome about it, but I have to say, it’s pretty peaceful and relaxing. I hope Rose enjoys it. She’s very quickly outgrowing her current quarters. This afternoon I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Weekend Update
Sevak and I had a good, fun-filled weekend. We went to the temple, which was great, because I hadn’t done an actual session in a while. Sevak also took a test in Ontario, and I hung out at Ontario Mills (a huge mall with outlets) in the meantime. It was cool, but it’s hard to enjoy shopping when you know nothing’s going to fit you (I could have tried to seek out some maternity stuff, but I won’t be needing it much longer, anyway). Finally, we went to a Greek Festival and enjoyed some yummy food:

So, as you can see, we had some good times. This morning we tried arranging the nursery a bit. There’s no color scheme or anything particularly awesome about it, but I have to say, it’s pretty peaceful and relaxing. I hope Rose enjoys it. She’s very quickly outgrowing her current quarters. This afternoon I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions.
So, as you can see, we had some good times. This morning we tried arranging the nursery a bit. There’s no color scheme or anything particularly awesome about it, but I have to say, it’s pretty peaceful and relaxing. I hope Rose enjoys it. She’s very quickly outgrowing her current quarters. This afternoon I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yum! I love Greek food! In Saudi we called something similar to a Gyro, as Shwarma. Its still my favorite food of all time! Unfortunately, I haven't found one here, so next time I'm in SLC, I'm have to run to my favorite Greek place! You've made me hungry!
Wow, only 20 days to go!! I can hardly wait for you! You must be so excited!
Anne
OPA! You guys look real good. . .and so does the souvlaki!
Ummmm....I went to the Greek Festival in Salt Lake last year and I'd like to do that every year. Looks like you guys had fun. Sounds like you are set for the stork to fly in!
I miss our fun times trying out new little concoctions of food. Your blog made me hungry:)
I must say you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies that I have ever seen. Not much longer and you will have a beautiful baby girl. Being a mother rocks!
Post a Comment