Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Hiking" With Rose

On Friday Sevak and I decided to give the jogging stroller a whirl on a nearby trail. First we had to get an air pump from Target to pump up its tires. While we were there, we decided it would be a good idea to get a new car seat, too (one that snaps into the jogging stroller--I didn't feel like Rose was secure enough otherwise). So anyway, our "hike" was mostly spent in the parking lot doing the following:


When we finally got everything figured out and started up the trail, I still felt like Rose was bouncing around too much (it was kind of rocky). So anyway, about a minute into our hike we came back down. Good thing we did, because when we got back to our car we noticed that a (cough...Chrissie's) door was wide open! We finished off this rugged experience by walking on the sidewalk at a local park. Then we got ice cream. Yay!


Rose gearing up for some good times


(Uneasily): "What's going on...?"

1 comment:

Laura said...

This was a funny post. Atleast you're all situated to go next time. I totally want to see your jogging stroller. What kind did you buy?