Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Made It Through Another Year!


Today is our two-year wedding anniversary (coincidentally, Rose just happened to have her two-month birthday). Looking back on our dating, engagement, and early newlywed stages makes me wonder, "how the heck did we ever make it this far?" Those days were pretty challenging. Just one ironic example: losing valuables and getting pulled over on our honeymoon. Well I guess that "that which does not kill you makes you stronger," because I couldn't love Sevak any more strongly (okay, I'll probably look back two years from now and say the same thing)! Anyway, I can honestly say that I married my best friend. I love you, hun!

To celebrate, we're going out to lunch with one of the products of our marriage: Rose. We'll save the romantic candlelit dinner for another day, because we both have meetings and church obligations tonight. I'll reserve all my other ultra-sappy sentiments for my card to Sevak, but my love for my husband is no secret!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, has it really been two years? Congratulations!

Lisa and Mark said...

YAY for you guys!

Sevak Tsaturyan said...

Happy anniversary my love!

Julia and Aaron said...

Happy Anniversary Chrissie!