Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Mover and a Shaker

This morning Rose was on the bed and she rolled from her tummy to her back. However, I'm still not 100% convinced it really happened because we haven't been able to get her to replicate the action. Maybe the softness of the bed was more conducive to rolling than her typical play area--the floor. Here's a video of her, post-roll.

.

This other video shows her "moving and shaking"--she's become quite fond of this little play mat and really likes kicking and grabbing the toys. She also likes to grab her feet.



In other news, we've basically settled into our apartment. We still have some pictures to hang and stuff like that, but hallelujah--everything seems to fit (I was really stressing about the limited storage space)!

Well, that's all I have to say now. Good bye.

P.S. I'm adding this comment later--I just realized that my closing line is really abrupt and kind of reminiscent of French movies that throw "fin" at you right when they're starting to go somewhere. Sorry 'bout that.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Rose is so cute! I'm glad your all moved in. When does school start?

Lisa and Mark said...

You could always *help* her replicate the action. Is that bad??

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful daughter, you!!! I'm having very sweet memories today of such a great day/night! (Maybe I'll partially re-live it with some deep fried scallops?!)