Yes, it is strange weather! Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit if the high were 60 degrees Fahrenheit and the low was in the 40s ALMOST every day until spring (you have to have a white Christmas, you know!) But most people just want the winter weather to come already, if it's coming anyway, and have mother nature stop teasing us :).
It did that here in IN, too! Not right now but a few weeks back it was beautiful! I was always excited for the snow and cold until I had children and now I dread it because they want out so badly! We really enjoyed the warm weather here! Lots of playing the sandbox:).
Thanks for the comment! I love reading your blog and seeing pics! Were the walnuts yummy? Aaron found some wild grapes at Wymount that he loved and we haven't been able to find a match yet...hehe.
3 comments:
Yes, it is strange weather! Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit if the high were 60 degrees Fahrenheit and the low was in the 40s ALMOST every day until spring (you have to have a white Christmas, you know!) But most people just want the winter weather to come already, if it's coming anyway, and have mother nature stop teasing us :).
I wish someone was playing that joke on me! I think I have hypothermia of the hands! They've been ice cold for the last 48 hours...haha.
It did that here in IN, too! Not right now but a few weeks back it was beautiful! I was always excited for the snow and cold until I had children and now I dread it because they want out so badly! We really enjoyed the warm weather here! Lots of playing the sandbox:).
Thanks for the comment! I love reading your blog and seeing pics! Were the walnuts yummy? Aaron found some wild grapes at Wymount that he loved and we haven't been able to find a match yet...hehe.
How is school going?
Post a Comment