Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Mischievous Munchkin

Because Rose is becoming more mobile, our house is becoming more of a disaster. Example:


She has become quite adept at working with diaper bags. In church the other day she was playing with a can of "puffs" (which she knows how to open with her teeth), so I took it away and put it in my diaper bag. I knew she would probably try to get it again, so I partially zipped the bag. Well, that little stinker inched herself forward, pulled the zipper back (there's a loop thing attached to it), and pulled the can of puffs out. I gave up and let her continue to play with it. Sure enough, she opened it with her teeth and dumped out the contents. At least she was quiet during church.

She really likes to scoot toward the kitchen table and grab onto the chair legs. Today she pulled a chair down a couple of times. Once it "fell" on her, but she was positioned so that she went through the opening between the back slats.


"Oops; did I do that?" That chair on the ground is one she pulled down. Also, notice the crumpled page in her hands.


A couple days ago she found a highlighter and gave herself a neon blue mustache. This photo doesn't show how dark it looked, but you do get a good shot of those teeth:




She's so silly!

1 comment:

Anjella said...

She is simply darling! Thanks for letting me hold her last night. It was so much fun to see your family again.


10 days to Thanksgiving, YEAH!