Thursday, December 4, 2008

Interesting Sights

This morning on my way to aerobics, I stopped at an intersection and beheld quite a sight. A ton of young women walked across, all holding mannequin heads. They were on their way to beauty school. It was just kind of disturbing to see a bunch of girls crossing the street with heads tucked under their arms.

When I returned home, I saw a deer just chillaxin' by the playground. Rose was in her rear-facing car seat, so she didn't get to see. Oh, but now that I think about it, she wouldn't have seen anyway because she was asleep. Her photo session with Jackson wore her out. It's probably a good thing--I don't think she could have handled the added excitement of a deer sighting.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wish I could've witnessed that sight of the hair stylists with mannequin heads in hand. Sounds a little macabre, but at the same time it would've made for an excellent "artsy" photo. . .you know, those kind you see in Parade Magazine photo contests!

Dani said...

you THINK they were beauty school students. maybe they JUST LIKE HEADS!

Lisa and Mark said...

were you going to golds on 9th??? i miss provo. :(