Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rose Met Santa Today...


...She wasn't too fond of him.

6 comments:

Lilit said...

oh that's too funny! I think David would have had the same reaction!!!

Kathleen said...

Luckily you were right there to rescue Rose! Maybe next year she won't mind.

lauren said...

Aww! That's funny!

Apparently at the mall around here, in order to sit on Santa's lap, you must buy a picture which costs $20! Otherwise, you can walk in front of him, tell him what you want for Christmas, and keep going. How awful! I hope you didn't run into that sort of scenario!

PS-We're going to miss all of you this Thursday!

Lisa and Mark said...

hahahhhaa!! i still don't understand why like all these toddlers are afraid of santa!! what's so innately scary about a white beard?

Anjella said...

Cute! Ellie still screams. I am left pondering, why do we do this to them every year???? :)

Laura said...

BAAAHHHHH!!!! Awesome picture.