Something I NEVER see...it's getting close to nine and they're still sleeping. It was another rough night. Either that or the winter snow has put them into hibernation mode (it's snowing A LOT right now).
WE have had a lot of snow too, but that hasn't helped with David's sleeping pattern!!! He is not a very good sleeper. He used to sleep 6-8 hours but our trip to Armenia changed everything. Now we just wake up 3times a not. "just"??!?!?!? ANYWAY... Loved seeing the daughter/daddy moment!
Since becoming a parent I have learned to cherish two things about (almost) all else: sleep and eating when I am actually hungry and without interruption (such as to feed Nathanael, to prepare some other food for Nathanael because he doesn't want what I originally thought of (I know, I'm a pushover), or because there is some other urgent non-food need of his that I must take care of now! :)
I'm sure he'll remember me and feel grateful on Mother's day during his mission.
p.s. We're having another little bundle of fun sometime around the end of July. :)
4 comments:
Sleeping beauties! Hope you can sleep in tomorrow.
WE have had a lot of snow too, but that hasn't helped with David's sleeping pattern!!! He is not a very good sleeper. He used to sleep 6-8 hours but our trip to Armenia changed everything. Now we just wake up 3times a not. "just"??!?!?!?
ANYWAY... Loved seeing the daughter/daddy moment!
Since becoming a parent I have learned to cherish two things about (almost) all else: sleep and eating when I am actually hungry and without interruption (such as to feed Nathanael, to prepare some other food for Nathanael because he doesn't want what I originally thought of (I know, I'm a pushover), or because there is some other urgent non-food need of his that I must take care of now! :)
I'm sure he'll remember me and feel grateful on Mother's day during his mission.
p.s. We're having another little bundle of fun sometime around the end of July. :)
oops. That was supposed to be above all else. And I didn't close that parenthesis. (Don't judge me for my fanatical editing skills!)
Post a Comment