Weird Name, Cool Family
She's a busy girl! It was fun to come over. Thanks for lunch! I tried to imitate her "scoot" for Andy and he thought it was funny.:) The girl can move.
A full day in the life of a little one!
At least Rose goes to bed knowing she accomplished everything she wanted to, right? :) Fun things for me to look forward to in a couple months. Yikes!
hahahahahhahaa!!! love your rose posts. she is such a great reader!
Chrissie, this is a really cute post! I totally understand it all! Busy kids! I wanted to say too that you are a really good blogger! Up-to-date and getting all these cute memories recorded! Good job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's a busy girl! It was fun to come over. Thanks for lunch! I tried to imitate her "scoot" for Andy and he thought it was funny.:) The girl can move.
A full day in the life of a little one!
At least Rose goes to bed knowing she accomplished everything she wanted to, right? :) Fun things for me to look forward to in a couple months. Yikes!
hahahahahhahaa!!! love your rose posts. she is such a great reader!
Chrissie, this is a really cute post! I totally understand it all! Busy kids!
I wanted to say too that you are a really good blogger! Up-to-date and getting all these cute memories recorded! Good job!
Post a Comment