
Rose has figured out how to remove these "childproof" electrical outlet covers manufactured by Safety 1st. I smell a recall...
The thing is, now she thinks it's a game to remove them, because whenever she takes them off we put them back on. She gets a really big kick out of that. Even though it's dangerous, she does crack me up. Lately she has been such a little rascal. This morning she woke up at 6:00 and Sevak brought her into bed with us. I fed her and she went back to sleep. Then I whispered to Sevak that I had to go to the restroom, and I stealthily got out of bed. Quick as a flash, Rose shouted "da," rolled over, and sat up. She's done stuff like that before (gone from sleeping to standing in less than a second).
Later on, Sevak went into the bathroom to take a shower, and I continue to lay in bed. I put Rose down on the floor because she was itching to get down. She crawled to the bathroom door and kept knocking on it. Finally Sevak came out and she laughed. She is very loving with both of us. Here's a video in which she gives Sevak some kisses:
2 comments:
Chrissie! Rose is so cute. Jane is FINALLY learning how to pucker when she kisses. For a long time we were getting the open mouth slobbers.
How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
THAT is scary.
Post a Comment