Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rose Has Some News...

...She's going to become a big sister to a little BROTHER on or around August 31st!

Can you believe we've kept it a secret for this long? We had our 20-week ultrasound today, at which we learned the sex of the baby. I've had impressions throughout this pregnancy that Sevak and I would have a son; I even had a dream last night that the ultrasound would show the baby is a boy. However, I also had those impressions with Rose, so I dismissed them this time. Looks like they were legit, though! We would have been thrilled with either a boy or a girl, but I think Sevak is pretty stoked. :)

14 comments:

lauren said...

You should attempt to have the baby on September 1st...my bday! I'm very good at sharing. :)

Alissa said...

Yeah for the boys! You are going to love having a little boy. They are the best. Congratulations

Lilit said...

u r a GOOD secret keeper... I don't think I would be able to hold it secret for that long. Though I think one day I want to announce that I am having a baby by posting my 20 week ultrasound in my blog... I don't think I could do it though ***sigh***

I am so happy to hear, boys are great! good luck

Katie said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!

Anjella said...

That is FANTASTIC! Congrats you two!!!

Morgan said...

wow! congrats. that is so exciting. you will love having your kids close. august is a VERY hot month to be 9 months pregnant, but it'll be awesome anyway. congrats again.!

Lauren Palmer said...

That is some intense secret-keeping! I see an elephant in that boy's future...

Lisa and Mark said...

i canNOT believe you've kept it a secret this long. i'm so glad you'll have one of each! so lucky! some people have to wait a while for that!

Mallory said...

Congrats!!! that is so exciting!!!

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

congrats!!! thats so exciting!!!

Julia and Aaron said...

Congrats Chrissie, Sevak, and Rose! I always waited until we knew the gender to tell everyone too. After I miscarried, I figured that I would at least wait until the heartbeat, and then it was so close to finding out the gender, I figured I would just deliver the news all at once.

That is very exciting news! Have you thought about names? I always love hearing names. How have you been feeling? How is school going?

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Chrissie and Sevak! If your baby boy is born a little before his due date, then both children will have birthdays in the same month as one of their parents! That would be great! And I think maybe that will happen since Rose came a few days before her due date. What exciting news!!

Todd Family said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!!

Colby, Sarah, Owen and Griffin said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!