Yesterday we came back to San Francisco and shopped around at Union Square and the mall. Rose also rode a carousel for the first time. She really enjoyed herself once we put her on a stationary lion.
Today we went to the library and Rose made another boyfriend. His name is Edward, and he's 17 months old. Rose and he chased each other around, and played a type of hide-and-seek game. They had a grand ol' time. Edward even made a move on Rose by nestling his head on her shoulder and moving his face close to hers. I told Rose that he was trying to give her a kiss, so she reciprocated with a gentle peck on his cheek. What cuties.
After the library we met my dad, Sevak, and one of Sevak's colleagues (a guy whose dad served a mission with my dad) for lunch. We went to a great little Italian place, but Rose was not on her best behavior. Luckily we left before she spilled her second glass of water. By the way, I forgot to mention that I joined Sevak and some of his colleagues for lunch a week or so ago. We went to a great Greek place--I'm lovin' the food here!
Well, I'm off to satisfy my sweet tooth. Bye.
1 comment:
I adore this photo. Rose's face is framed so perfectly and her little friend is adorable, too. Sweet photo skills, Chris. ;)
Post a Comment