Rose caught what I had. It was awful. She was better yesterday, but received immunizations today which made her miserable again. She can't even walk because her legs hurt so much. Poor thing. She's also very irritable and won't let me out of her sight for very long.
Simon has catnapped all day--right when I finally get around to doing something he's up again.
Sevak left for a conference in Louisiana right before Rose started getting sick, but luckily (thank heavens) my mom came into town, so she has helped me a ton.
Well, Simon's crying (hmmm...10 minute nap this time). Rose is also repeating, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" Better go.
4 comments:
What a week, Chrissie! Things are gonna get brighter. Rose didn't have to visit the emergency room, did she? You don't even have to answer that--just go take care of yourself and let your mom do as much as she offers.
Hope things get better soon, Young Momma Nelson.
Love love love!
Oh man, that is the worst... I'm totally there with you. I went through some crazy stuff after having Emma, and at times just about called it quits. It gets better though, I promise! I wish I lived close so I could help! Good luck. I agree, let your mom spoil you.
Ah, I remember times like this. You'll make it through!! It's what makes us stronger, right?
Post a Comment