Cell phone
Pink Flip Flop
White Flip Flop
Found:
Wallet (Location: Simon's Bathtub)
ID Card (Location: Obscure Inner Portion of Wallet)
Countless Golf Balls (Location: Under the Couch)
Culprit:
Take a Wild Guess
(Hint)
I also lost my glasses, but that was my fault, and I'm pretty darn sure they'll be in BYU's Lost and Found tomorrow. I lose bracelets rather frequently, too, but find them in my sheets or under my bed. Hmmm...I wonder why that is?
(Hint)
I'm still trying to figure out why I can't find the top three items in my tiny apartment.
4 comments:
You've obviously tried calling your cell phone, right?
Yes, and we still can't find it! Rose either put it on silent or somehow got it outside. Now the battery is dead so it's no use trying to call it anymore.
HA!! you and your daughter are adorable.
AHAHAHAHa Rose.
Post a Comment