Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Here's to all those who have gone before us.

Sevak took the kids to see the graves of some our ancestors today while I taught aerobics.

In front of Great-Great-Great Grandma Dudu's grave (that's one more "great" than I'm used to)

Great-Great Grandpa John

Great-Great-Grandma Ozanna

We have a ton of other pictures. Apparently Orullians/O'Rullians pretty much own that place! I can't wait till the kids can understand some of the amazing stories associated with these amazing people.

Afterwards we had a BBQ with some of the people from the ward. Here are Rose and Jane playing on the playground:


Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Robin N said...

I know Rose's and Simon's great-great-great and great-great grandparents would be smiling broadly to see such cute descendants visiting their graves. Thanks again, Sevak, for taking them on your "family history" outing!!

Laura said...

Wow, where are John and Ozanna's graves? That's freaking awesome!