Friday, June 4, 2010

First Swim of the Season

We bought a little inflatable pool not too long ago and Rose tried it out yesterday with her friend David. Oh, Simon joined in too.




They were quite a bit more rambunctious than these shots show. It was so fun to watch them splash around.

Here is a picture of Rose loving Simon. They were mid-hug, but looked up to smile for the camera:



And here are Rose and Jane blowing bubbles a couple of weeks ago:



P.S. Jane had her third birthday party a little while ago, but my camera was out of batteries so I'll ask Amy for some of her shots. Rose and Jane both dressed as fairies--it was cute.

2 comments:

Swati said...

These are the cutest chunksters I've seen in a LONG time. And I mean that in the fondest of ways. I remember playing in a pool like that. Best times ever!!!!

Robin N said...

I just got some heavy-duty water pistols and "soakers" out of storage. I think Rose will have a great time with them...leaving the slip-n-slide in its box, though. Those things are dangerous...what was my generation thinking???