Monday, July 12, 2010

"Pee-pee comin' out my body" and Cute Pictures

Can you guess the origin and context of this quote? Well, it's obviously something Rose said. Where did she say it? During sacrament meeting at church, of course (loudly, too)!

We moved, but before I post details of that and our California adventure, here are some funny pictures.

My mom got the kids some denim diapers:





Just before we moved, Simon thought he would help with the already-folded laundry. It was one of those nights where he stayed up until 11, so he figured he might as well make himself useful:



This reminds me of a time when I was about three...I re-folded all of the laundry my mom had lying on the bed. I'm sure I did a much better job than she had done, because I can't think of any other reason why the laundry would need to be folded twice.

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

HAHAHAHHAA! at least she had a diaper!

Kathleen said...

Someone should write a book about toddler quotes during church! That would be one of the funniest, Rose :). What an adorable laundry-folder! Guess it's in the jeans, I mean genes.