Friday, May 6, 2011

Grandparents Galore

I am exceedingly lame for not taking any pictures of the kids with their grandparents when we were down in SoCal recently. Here's a little recap of some of the things we did, though.

Played piano at Great-Grandma Ellery's house (also picked lemons; see previous post)

Had another Easter egg hunt (also dyed eggs)

Went to Santa Monica beach

Played in an adorable playhouse in the backyard of Great-Grandma Rosemary's friend (I have the cutest picture of Simon in a tiara [which you can partially see here], but I'll spare him some embarrassment)

Went to Aunt Paige's excellent performance of Les Misérables (she played Cosette)!  Seriously, she was so good.  The play itself was awesome--way above high school caliber.  This was the only picture I got, because the director banned photography during the performance.

The three sisters after Paige's play

Other highlights: eating pho with Grandmas Robin and Rosemary, eating Indian food with Grandpa Craig/Grandma Robin/Aunt Megan, running 10.3 miles with Sevak (kids not included), and last but not least, picking up Papik and Tatik from the airport!  Sevak's parents have immigrated from Armenia and they will be staying with us for a while.  I don't have a lot of pictures yet, but here's one of Rose helping Tatik set an Armenian table. :)

3 comments:

David Hacking said...

Yeah!!! So glad they have arrived. Give them our love.

Robin N said...

Looks like Rose is getting some great lessons in Armenian culture in that last cute photo!

Swati said...

hey! i need an update.