Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Few Holiday Photos

 Obligatory top-of-stairs photo on Christmas morning

After opening presents, we dug in to our traditional brunch casserole. I have no idea why the kids look so apprehensive in this photo--it was really yummy!

We had a delicious turkey dinner at our friends' house on Christmas night. It was so fun to spend the evening with our buddies!

A few days ago my family came into town and they took us to Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing. Here's Simon curiously watching the fisherman outside the entrance.

 Oh my heavens; the food was so yummy.

 I had their famous cioppino and Simon had their fish and chips. :)

 We had fun walking around the pier at Monterrey.

 I don't know if I've mentioned Simon's ghost obsession, but he astutely pointed out this "ghost boat" while we were walking.

 Parents and sistahs

 Family shot

The kids had fun running around on the sand while I rested in the quiet car. :)

 Today we went to the Oakland Zoo--it was Paige's first trip to the zoo, the poor dear.

 Carousel ride

Eating at Batambang Cambodian restaurant in Oakland--so delectably yummy!

1 comment:

Swati said...

UH. THIS WAS AWESOME.

Thank you so much for the obligatory top of the stairs photo. Christmas is incomplete without that. Rose's smile is precious.

Simon is such a crack up. I love the picture of him next to the gnome, and his obsession with ghosts! What a quirk!