Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fun with Aunt Paige

My sister Paige has been visiting from SoCal, and we have so enjoyed spending time with her! 

The first day after she arrived we visited the Lawrence Hall of Science. It's situated in the hills above the Berkeley campus. Here's a beautiful shot taken behind the museum:


Rose standing next to an imprint of her face in one of those peg board things

The kids really love museums. They also had fun at the Lindsay Wildlife Museum, another place we went this week with Aunt Paige. In fact, the fun has been never-ending because on Friday we went to Great America. Poor Paige didn't get to embrace all the park had to offer because we had the young'uns with us, but she did go on a water slide and the Drop Tower.



I even traded with Paige and got to go on the water slide myself. That's the first time Mommy go to do something on her own at Great America! We also went on a few new rides and saw an ice-skating show because Aunt Paige was there to help us. Jasmine liked the carousel and Castaway Creek the best.


I can't get over her little life vest!

On Saturday Paige came to my Zumba class. Fun times dancing with my little sis. Then in the evening she babysat while Sevak and I went on the funnest date we've had in a long time (okay, the only date we've had in a long time, but still totally fun). We learned how to belay and rock climb. Sevak's life was in my hands while I belayed, and vice-versa, so that was a bonding experience. :) It was also a thrill to complete a challenging route and make it to the top. I worked some new muscles, for sure. I was also pleased that Jasmine did so well! She didn't have to take a bottle, so that was kind of a relief. 



In addition to hanging out with us, Paige has been hanging out with friends nonstop. That girl's quite the social butterfly! I'm glad she's gotten to enjoy every minute of her stay here. We'll be sad to see her go tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sevak Tsaturyan said...

Thanks for the fun date Hun!

Swati said...

You and Sevak look better than ever! Love you guys!

Paige said...

Thank you so much Chrissie for giving me an incredibly fun vacation!! I'm missing you, Sevak, and your precious babies every day! It's been hard not waking up to the kids' sweet little voices..and sometimes their screams ;) Love you sistah!