Blue kitty (at Fairyland)
Rainbow kitty
Can't remember if I've mentioned how Rose is an avid harmonica player. Recently Jasmine has taken it up, but we only have one harmonica...cat fights have ensued. Now Jasmine has one of her own (and Simon, too)!
Trying to entertain ourselves in Buy Buy Baby while Daddy took care of some Verizon business at Best Buy next door.
Now trying to entertain ourselves in Best Buy. These two must be sisters. :)
And a silly brother.
At church. Rose wanted "cat ears" as a hairstyle. Jasmine wanted to wear those cute flats, despite the great amount of effort it takes to put them on her chubby little feet. Now she wants to wear them all the time, so I hid them because I do not want to constantly reenact the scene from Cinderella in which the guy tries to squeeze the stepsisters' fat feet into the glass slipper.
Big girl!






3 comments:
LOLOLOLOL.
I love these kids.
Such personalities!
thanks for the "photo fix".....you know how much I love these!!! <3
Ahh I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. - love ya.
Post a Comment