A couple of weeks ago Simon's preschool class went to a pumpkin patch in Livermore. I swiped the majority of these photos from a fellow mom who took some amazing shots.
My little pumpkin
Isn't this precious? I love that Simon is coming out of his shell and making such good buddies.
The whole gang


2 comments:
These are great shots, especially the first one of Simon. That looks like a profesh portrait. I would totally frame that one Chrissie!
I'm always fascinated by these corn kernal pit things. Where do all of the kernels go later? I hope they get planted!
Also, Simon has gorgeous eyelashes. Like wow.
I totally agree with Swati's comment.....that photo of Simon at the beginning is a keeper. "Good job" to your friend who shot it! Was wondering about the corn kernels if they keep those from year to year? That's a ton of kernels to come up with each year! ;)
Post a Comment