Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sevak

Laura tagged me to do this about Sevak, and I agree with her that since it is Valentine's Day, it's appropriate. Here goes!

What is his name? Sevak
How long have you been together? We've been married about a year and 9 months; before that, we were engaged for 6 months.
Where was your first date? L&L Hawaiian Barbecue. I've really been craving it a lot lately.
How long did you date? You mean how short did we date? (I'm with you, Laura) :)
How old is he? 23, soon to be 24
Who eats more? That depends. We both have pretty hearty appetites.
Who said I love you first? Sevak, but he said it in Armenian, so I didn't understand it until later :)
Who is taller? Him, but not by much :)
Who can sing better? Well, I'm gonna have to go with me, but Sevak sings very enthusiastically :)
Who is smarter? We're both smart in different ways, which is perfect, because we complement each other!
Who does the laundry? We both do. I like to fold, though, because I'm very particular about the way my shirts are creased. Haha...
Who pays the bills? Him, him, him! And boy, am I thankful! He's the best bill-payer ever.
Who sleeps on the right side? You mean the right side if you're standing at the foot or the head of the bed? If you're standing at the head of the bead, it's him. Our friend told us that according to feng shui, that's the way it should be. I haven't noticed much of a difference, though.
Who mows the lawn? No lawn.
Who cooks dinner? Usually I do. He makes some good eggs, though, and tonight he's cooking me a special meal for Valentine's Day! (We couldn't get reservations anywhere...)
Who drives? Him, if we're together. I don't like to drive, but the other day he made me drive from Redlands to home for practice ;)
Who is more stubborn? Depends on the situation.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, and asked my permission before he did it.
Who proposed? Him
Who has more friends? I don't know. I think we share a lot of the same friends.
Who is more sensitive? I am. He is really sensitive towards me, though. He always knows when I need a lift.
Who has more siblings? We have the same amount!
Who wears the pants? I guess he literally wears pants more often than I do....Haha, j/k. Umm...I don't know. We're both co-presidents of the household.

Well, I love this guy. Happy Valentine's Day, hun!

2 comments:

Laura said...

This was fun to read. I like the term co-presidents. That's the way it should be. Happy V-day!

Julia and Aaron said...

I've enjoyed your posts, especially the pics from the baby shower. That blanket does look luxurious. It was fun to learn a little more about you and Sevak too! Glad everything is going well!