Sunday, April 6, 2008

Daddy Daughter Day

Sevak dressed Rose today. Here's the outfit he chose:



I call it "gangsta chic," or should I say, "gangsta chick," since these are what her feet look like:



Also, after we watched the first session of General Conference, we saw one of our favorite LDS commercials. In it, a little girl asks her dad to read her a story, and he says no. She asks him again and again, and he always says he's too busy. Finally, she goes to him in the middle of the night and he says, "I'm too tired; ask Mommy." The little girl goes to her mom and asks, "Mommy, can Daddy read me a story?" This commercial prompted Sevak to read Rose some Bible stories:



Rose has been enjoying her time with Daddy, and Mommy has been enjoying her time on the computer as Daddy "shushes" in fussy Rose's ear!

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's a real cute photo of Sevak and Rose...she's so alert! (Paige and I liked that commercial, too, when we saw it.) I get dibs on reading "Nine O'Clock Lullaby" later this month!

Laura said...

Ahhh I love that pic of Sevak and Rose. She has such big pretty eyes like someone else I know.