Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rose's Blessing

I definitely forgot to post some of the cutest pictures ever. Rose was given a beautiful blessing by her father last Sunday, and here's a picture of her in her blessing gown (with Sevak and me):



I need to get a close-up of that beautiful dress, which was made by Rose's crafty "Grandma J." :) It came with matching bloomers, socks, and as you can see, a headband. I have a couple close-ups of Rose, but she's crying in most of them. It was a very stressful and busy day for her. I'll do a better photo search when I get home.

Here's another pic of Rose with her friend Bryce, who was recently adopted by our good friends Holly and Robb. Don't they look so cute together?



Finally, here are some pictures of Rose with her great-grandparents. They were all delighted to meet her!



2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I am glad you found my blog! Now I found yours and I can read it and keep up on the latest and greatest. Your baby is beautiful. You look fabulous. I am so happy for you. Looks like life is going well. I'll be reading...

Laura said...

Ahhhhh these pictures are precious!