Thanks, Laura!
What Were You Doing 5 Years Ago?
1) Getting ready to graduate high school and go to college
What are 5 Things On Your To-do List Today:
1) Finish making gatah with my mother-in-law
2) Give Rose a bath
3) Give myself a bath
4) Go on a run with Sevak
5) Get ready for the Karimyans to come over
Name 5 Snacks That You Enjoy:
(I only enjoy the following if they're non-hydrogenated)
1) Chips (potato or tortilla)
2) Anything involving peanut butter or nuts
3) Anything involving chocolate
4) Cereal
5) Currently, sujukh (see former post) and fruit leather
Name 3 Bad Habits You Have:
1) Worrying, worrying, worrying
2) Going too far to avoid waste (eating leftovers I don't really want, etc.)
3) Procrastination of all sorts
If You Were A Billionaire...
1) I'd have my husband manage my finances...haha
2) I would buy a home while these prices are so ridiculously low!
3) I would travel to all the countries I've wanted to visit
4) I would make sure all my family members were living comfortably
5) I would still teach my children the value of a dollar
6) I would probably treat myself to a day at the spa
List 5 Places You've Lived:
1) Connecticut
2) Pennsylvania
3) California
4) Utah
5) Senegal (Okay, it was only for 6.5 weeks)
List 5 Jobs That You've Had:
1) Reference Librarian
2) ESL Instructor
3) French Student Instructor
4) Custodian
5) Cashier at the MTC Bookstore
List 5 Things That People Don't Know About You:
See former post
No comments:
Post a Comment