Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We Are A Happy Family

Sevak and I realized that we have no pictures of the three of us all together, so we took one yesterday. Here it is:


She didn't really want to look at the camera.

Here's one of Rose all by herself:



Here's Rose and Grandma Ofik:


Rose was getting tired of taking pictures.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!

(one for each of you! ;o)

Robin said...

You guys all look so cute! Thanks for the photo update!

Meredith said...

What's up Chrissie!! This is Meredith Wideman from your BYU ward. I found your blog from Pam's blog, anyway I am glad to see you are doing well and you have a beautiful baby girl!! We still have your couch and chair and they are the main staples of our living room. Best wishes and keep in touch!

Laura said...

I love her dress. Purple on little girls is my favorite! You're looking great.