Weird Name, Cool Family
Do her arms finally relax? Or do they stay like that? That's hilarious!
They usually relax, but it takes a good 5 minutes or so!
Daddy, I'm not Zomby :(, I'm clairvoyant. I see, I see my uncle, he stakes out me behind ocean. He say "Hi", "chmok", and "greetings to my aunt Ofik."
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life!!!!! I miss you girl, hope you're doing well :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Do her arms finally relax? Or do they stay like that? That's hilarious!
They usually relax, but it takes a good 5 minutes or so!
Daddy, I'm not Zomby :(, I'm clairvoyant. I see, I see my uncle, he stakes out me behind ocean. He say "Hi", "chmok", and "greetings to my aunt Ofik."
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life!!!!! I miss you girl, hope you're doing well :)
Post a Comment