Friday, April 11, 2008

Zombie Baby

Lately Rose has been falling asleep in weird positions, like this:




Earlier today she fell asleep with one hand in the air. I have no idea how anyone could find that to be a comfortable sleeping position, but it makes for some cute photos!

She's becoming more alert every day. She can even "stand up"--she'll straighten her legs and plant them relatively firmly on the ground (while we're holding her, of course). Since she can stand, Sevak and I decided that she might as well dance. This is her favorite song to dance to:

"My name is Rose and I like to dance. My name is Rose and I wear pink pants."
(Her mother is the lyricist)


Another one of her faves:

"Hi, my name is Rose. I've got a booger in my nose."
(This song was based on a true story)

2 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

That's so funny that she falls asleep with her arms in the air! I've never had babies fall asleep like that but she looks like she is completely out! Must be comfy to her. How cute!

Laura said...

She looks like she's doing the wave. I can't wait to meet her.:)