Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

First of all, Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You're the best--I'm so grateful for you! Also, Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother-in-law Ofik. She is a great example to me.

This happens to be my first Mother's Day, and it has been very special. In fact, the reason I'm able to be here blogging is because Sevak is cleaning up the kitchen and keeping an eye on Rose while she sits in her swing. He prepared a delicious dinner of ham and twice-baked potatoes for Ofik and me. Also, sorry to keep bragging about him, but this morning he took Rose so I could sleep in, and when I walked out of the room there was a jogging stroller awaiting me in the family room! Rose was a few feet away hiccuping in her swing. Yesterday at the beach I kept seeing moms running with their babies, and I told Sevak that I really wanted a jogging stroller. He took it to heart. Oops, I mean "Rose" took it to heart :) I love you, my darlings!

Here's a picture of Sevak with his twice-baked potatoes. Unfortunately, my excitement caused my hand to be a little shaky and I couldn't get a clear picture of him:



All I can say is that I am thrilled to be a mom. It's truly the best job I could ever hope for. Happy Mother's Day to all you other moms!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Sevak...major brownie points. A few questions Chrissie...Do you like your swing? I'm debating about getting one. Also, how big are the tires on your jogging stroller and do you have a swivel wheel? I just ordered a jogging stroller from Walmart actually and I was just wondering what kind you got.:) Happy Mothers Day!

Anne said...

Happy Mother's Day Chrissie!