
Rose on her blessing day

She's already musical (no wonder she was born with such long fingers--she's meant to be a pianist!)

Bath time at Grandma & Grandpa's House, which reminds me...here's a photo of me during bath time at my grandma & grandpa's house:

Which also reminds me that my family loves recreating old photos, e.g.:

and

We borrowed this shirt from a teddy bear that Sevak gave to Paige
Yee-haw! Ridin' Simba!
With my sistahs in San Fran
Rose and Aunt Megan meet for the first time
3 comments:
oh my gosh! she looks so beautiful! and i LOVE the picture of you as a baby. it looks exactly how i remember you when you were 11 :)
You look great Chrissie. Megan chopped her hair! It looks cute. I love her blessing dress. Grandma said she loved seeing Rose and she was a looker like her mommy. (Well she didn't say it quite like that.:)
I meant I love Rose's blessing dress. Not Megan's.;)
Post a Comment