I just added a "blog list" to my sidebar, which originally allowed me to see when my friends updated their blogs (really handy). It even gave the title of their most recent post. Now it's not working! It's just an ordinary list of blogs, and when I click on a link, it asks me if I want to subscribe to a live feed or something. Does anyone know what's going on? Sorry for making my ignorance a public matter, but this is really getting on my nerves!
ADDENDUM:
It's working now (literally like a minute after I posted this)! Weird...
POST-ADDENDUM (1 second later):
Now it's not working again!
2 comments:
I can't help you with the list on the side, but I can tell you that I use google reader, and its wonderful! I open it after I've read all my email, and catch up on all the blog postings.
My sidebar list has been wonky too the past few days.
(I'm one of Laura's friends, from bakersfield, I've peeked onto your blog a few times, your daughter is SO cute and shares my husband's b-day!)
Anyhow, it's a new application so I think it'll take a few weeks to get working properly.
Post a Comment