Earlier tonight I got Rose ready for a bath and you cannot imagine the sheer delight she expressed when I removed her wet diaper. She had her first mutli-syllable laughter (that's the only way I can describe it--it wasn't just the one-syllable happy sounds she usually makes). Here's a small video that only captures a tiny bit of the excitement. I wish I caught her initial reaction on tape:
Rose can be pretty vocal in other ways, too. She usually doesn't cry for prolonged periods of time, but she can make some really LOUD whiny sounds. Actually, right before I got her ready for a bath, she had one of those moments. Talk about mood swings! This is from a couple days ago; it's an example (note: my mimicking is just as annoying as her whining; sorry).
1 comment:
She seems like a little character. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment