
Yesterday morning our little family hiked the Y. It was beautiful, but I don't know if Rose had that great of a view. The early morning sun was pretty glaring at times, so we basically pulled her hat down over her eyes.
She didn't seem to mind the darkness--she wanted to nap anyway. I think the pat-pat-pat of our steps and the jostling of my body lulled her to sleep. Here she is at the top:
Here's our whole family, followed by a view of the valley:
(love that sling!)
If you haven't done this hike, I recommend it. I think it's almost mandatory for any BYU student. Plus, it's a pretty decent workout (especially if you're lugging a 17-pound baby).
It's been pretty chilly in the mornings--I think we began the Y hike around 9:00 a.m., and the temperature was 56 degrees. This morning I went on a walk with Rose, and had to pull out some winter clothes!
2 comments:
Where'd you get the cute hat? I love it!
I was just going to say that I love Rose's hat but it looks like your mom beat me to it.
Post a Comment