Yesterday evening Rose's friend Elle came over to play. They both seemed to enjoy one another's company. Rose was especially tickled to watch Elle goofing around. At one point I was feeding Rose in Elle's high chair, and Elle climbed up to take a peek. As soon as her eyes peered over the tray, Rose burst out laughing. She thought it was a game of peek-a-boo!
Here's a video of the two. There isn't near as much excitement and laughter as there was at other times during the evening, but it's still cute. At the beginning, you'll notice that Rose is kind of peering past the ottoman to see if she can have another game of peekaboo with Elle.
This photo was taken a few weeks ago:
2 comments:
Rose is getting so big. She looks adorable. how is utah? how is the adjustment. i am sure that your hubby is hubby to be out of the crazy market business right now.
I love that video! I'm so glad they are friends. (and us too)
Post a Comment