Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is It Cold Out Here, Or Am I Just From California?

Ok, I know I just moved from the hotter-than-heck desert of Southern California, but sweaters in August--this can’t be normal. I mentioned that it was chilly on our hike a couple of days ago, and the coldness persists. It’s 11:00 a.m. right now and it’s probably 50 degrees. I guess that by the time the afternoon rolls around things usually warm up, but it seems like I wait a looong time for that to happen.


We never leave the house without a sweater…


…or a hat.


Here’s a pic in which we briefly swapped Rose’s green cap for a pink cowgirl hat (notice the bit of blanket you see in the bottom of the picture--it’s that cold!)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Its cold up here too! We turned our heater on over the weekend. I hear rumors that this is supposed to be the coldest winter in 20 years. Yuck!

Robin said...

Chrissie, you have plenty of Scandinavian blood in you that a few cold temps shouldn't get you down! I'll gladly trade places with you...we have Indian summer now.

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

Your little girl is adorable! Where in Utah are you living now? If you don't remember this is Brittney from Corona!