I forgot that Lauren P. tagged me to do this.
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Family
2. Health
3. Frugality
4. Religion
5. Education
6. Justice
7. Morality
8. Life
8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:
1. The Good Earth
2. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
3. Veiled Sentiments: Honor and Poetry in a Bedouin Society
4. The Poisonwood Bible
5. The Kite Runner
6. Les Lais de Marie de France
7. L'aventure ambigue
8. Chopsticks Only Work In Pairs
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:
1. Super dee Duper
2. Love ya, bye
3. Don't eat that!
4. Hi, Rose!
5. Je ne sais pas
6. Poo-poo heads! (by the way, this is an exclamation of displeasure [can't believe I'm admitting to this])
7. Most definitely
8. What do you want to eat?
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Serve a mission with my husband
2. Have approximately two more kids
3. Speak French at a "Superior" level according to the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines
4. Visit Armenia, Turkey, Quebec, and Senegal (again)
5. Finish my master's
6. Run a marathon
7. Become certified to teach fitness/yoga and possibly do it
8. Become certified to teach French at the high school level and possibly do it
8 Things I Learned in this Past Year:
1. My body can do cool things, like have a baby
2. Being a mom is marvelous
2. Being a student is great
3. I love sesame oil
4. My husband is really smart (already knew it, but certain events helped reaffirm it)
5. I kind of like the thrill and challenge of moving to a new place
6. More about 401(k)s, 529 plans, IRAs, etc. (thanks, Sevak!)
7. How to survive 120-degree temperatures
8. www.craigslist.org is a girl's (or guy's) best friend
People I Want to Tag:
Anyone
1 comment:
Who'd have known you like sesame oil so much before reading this?!
Post a Comment