Friday, September 26, 2008

What's In a Name?

I found this idea on a friend's blog

Your real name: Christina

Your Gangsta name (1st three or four letters of your real name plus izzle, favorite ice cream & Fav type of shoe): Chrizzle Peanut Butter Cup Chacos

Your Native American name (fav color, fav animal): Turquoise Monkey

Your NASCAR name (1st names of grandfathers): Ferd William

Stripper Name (Fav perfume/scent, fav candy): Sandalwood Peanut Butter Cup

Soap Opera name (middle name, street you live on): Ann Wymount

Star Wars name (1st 3 letters of last name, 1st 2 letters of first name): Tsach

TV Weather/Anchor name (5th grade teacher's last name, major city that starts with same letter): Mason Miami

Spy name (fav season, fav flower): Autumn Rose

Cartoon name (Fav fruit, article of clothing you are wearing now): Mango Jeans

Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, fav tree): Cheerio Palm

Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Purple Water

Goth name (black, name of one of your pets): Black Goldie [had a goldish--don't remember the name, but "Goldie" is highly likely]

Movie Star name (1st pet's name, 1st street name): Goldie Bernick

Iraqi name (2nd letter of first name, 3rd letter of mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of dad's name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of mom's first name): Huapn

Rock Star name (first pet, current car): Goldfish Mazda

5 comments:

Robin said...

That is so funny, Chrissie! I'm definitely taking this little quiz in to my co-workers tomorrow. They'll love it!

Lisa and Mark said...

Yo, Chrizzle! I love peanut butter cup, too!

Megan said...

Hahahaha. I think I remember that goldfish, but I don't remember if its name was Goldie. I believe you won it from the Heckman Elementary school fair. (and I won one too:) I named my fish "fishy-fin-tail."

Chrissie said...

You're right, Megan! And who could forget a name like "fishy fin-tail?" You were always so creative (banana curtsy--need I say more?)! :)

Bethany said...

Dear Chrissie!

I love your blog and reading all about Rose--I wish I could meet her in person! :)

As for this post. I was chuckling so much before I even finished reading it I had started doing my own! Check it out at http://deardeuff.blogspot.com

Thanks!