Today as Rose and I were walking to the mailbox, we felt a few flakes on our heads. At first I was amused, then 1/3 of a year's worth of dreariness and windshield-scraping passed before my eyes. NOOOOOO! Shortly thereafter, I envisioned my friends in Palm Desert wearing their Hawaiian shirts, soaking up the rays. Double NOOOOOO! Oh well...I guess winter comes with the territory. At least Rose will learn what cold feels like. And speaking of cold, today she got her first snowsuit! Our ward was having a baby shower in honor of all the women who gave birth recently/will give birth soon (a lot). There was a cute snowsuit that would have been too big for the other babies, so Rose got to have it!
Here are some token photos of Rose, looking cute and cuddly.


This little number is from Lauren and Meredyth.

Rose loved playing with her friend Lucy today at the shower.
4 comments:
Ugh, snow already? I would not be happy. It's way to early for that!
I was looking at the pictures and I scrolled down and saw the striped outfit and thought, "what a cute outfit." Then I scrolled down further and saw that I gave it to Rose! Duh, blonde moment!
That is an adorable outfit, Lauren...great taste! I miss you and your family so much. I think of Langhorne a lot at this time of year and all the fun we had at the Heckman Parades, raking massive piles of leaves, Halloween, etc. Where did the years go???!! Say hi to your fun family for me!
Aww, I will say hi to them for sure! And you do the same!
snow??!!! that bites!
Post a Comment