Thursday, October 23, 2008

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

Trying to catch the stream of water that I pour from a cup into the bath tub

Trying to suck on the rubber ducky's beak because it looks like a sippy cup spout

Laughing at a particular page in her "Good Morning" book because it's a close-up of a little boy's face

Whining when she drops her toy and instantly settling down when I give it back to her

Holding her hand in front of her face and watching it open and close

Laughing hysterically when I undress her for her bath

Smiling at me with a bunch of baby food on her face

Looking up at me lovingly (and sleepily) as I hold her before bedtime

3 comments:

Robin said...

Precious post.

Anne said...

Very sweet!

Lisa and Mark said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! I couldn't stop laughing just at the TITLE! What a sweet baby girl. :)