Recently this tag has been going around, and instead of writing about my own quirks, I thought I'd write about those of my husband. Aren't I nice?
1. He likes to eat unripe fruit. Pears and peaches must be crunchy. And heaven forbid I try to offer him a banana with a few little brown spots on it!
2. The only books he likes to read are: The Book of Mormon, financial books, and motivational-type books (forget fiction).
3. Sometimes he'll mix up his long "e" sounds with his short "e" sounds (i.e. he'll say "ship" when he really means to say "sheep" or vice versa).
4. He'll put salt in his oatmeal instead of sweeteners (e.g. brown sugar, honey, etc.)
5. When he wears long dress socks, he always folds them down, even if that means having his bare leg show when he crosses his ankle over his knee.
6. He's prone to use exclamation points. For example, I'll see his to-do list for the day, and on it he'll write things like, "buy textbook!" or "555-2784!" or "meeting is in room 254!"
I wouldn't have Sevak any other way!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! I love picturing him using exclamation marks with EVERYTHING with Christina in the background shaking her head with her arms crossed. That's hilarious.
not to mention the dress socks and the oatmeal. :)
Yes! Why I don't eat sugar on oatmeal oh and while I am at it I would like to share some American oxymorons: sugar in breakfast (like oatmeal and cereals), sweet fatty caramel on apple, lard (aka cream-cheese) on your breakfast bagel, lean pockets (healthy fast food?), a diet program that mails you meals, this one's my favorite: quit smoking tobacco patches! Love ya! bye!
You don't have cream cheese in Armenia?
Chrissie...love this post. Their quirks are what make them endearing huh!
Post a Comment