Today we went to the Hogle Zoo in SLC. We wanted to go because Rose has been expressing a lot of interest in animals lately. The other day we were at Sevak's (American) family's house and Rose was getting the HUGEST thrill out of the dog. I mean HUGE. I was actually kind of worried about how hard she was laughing. We got it on video; I just need to transfer it to our computer. She seemed to enjoy the animals today, although her reaction wasn't as impressive as it was with Copper (the dog).

"This is going to be great!" (look at her face)

I love how she's looking up at the gorilla

"Look Ma, no hands!" (P.S. Notice the leopard pants she's wearing...I thought they were appropriate zoo attire)

"Nice, lion."

Rose liked getting a ride on Daddy's shoulders.

She also liked riding on the trunk of the abstract elephant statue.

"I kind of feel like a weirdo with this scarf on my head"

You gotta do what you gotta do to stay warm
In the following video, Rose meets the greatest of all creatures: the COUGAR (man, that's the most school spirit I've ever manifested in my life).
1 comment:
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! :) I love the faces she makes.
Post a Comment