Take a look at this link.
I don't know about you other moms out there, but when I was having a baby, fashion was the last thing on my mind. Furthermore, why would one want to wear anything remotely attractive when it's going to get bloody and gross anyway?
The thing that makes me laugh the most are the models. They're perfectly coiffed, sitting in reflective poses, looking calmly and lovingly at their bulging bellies. Haha...
3 comments:
bahahahahahhhaha! this is for the idiots (er, uh, can't think of another word) who spend money so people can see a pattern around their neck in those post-baby shots. i mean, really, no one's seeing anything else!!
haha, wow. just looks like a hospital gown to me.
Hey, those are pretty. I think I might buy one to wear to church. Maybe I'll just have to pin that little number in the back.;)
Post a Comment