Sevak's in an Excel class, and let's just say he has really "excelled" in the material (haha; I'm so good). Tonight he went beyond the realm of homework and created something just for me--a personalized Excel sheet questionnaire. This masterpiece included questions such as, "On a scale of 1-10, how hot is your husband?" If I answered "incorrectly" (i.e. anything less than 10), a box popped up alerting me of my error. There were also various other hidden treasures, like highlighted hints of inside jokes and whatnot. Very creative, honey! Best questionnaire I've ever taken, by far!
Meanwhile, I've been sitting on my rear, surfing the net. By the time classes are over, I feel like I've reached my productivity limit, which is unfortunate, because there's a thing called "homework." I'll get to it during Rose's nap tomorrow, I promise (that is, if I don't take a nap myself)!
No comments:
Post a Comment